Monday, December 2, 2013

No Pictures Like Snow Pictures


 When ever it snows, I have a habit of dragging out every toy I own and taking five billion pictures. I'm a Yeti, I like to play in the snow, what do you want from me? But they always end up just sitting on my hard drive doing absolutely nothing. Not so today! Today, I'll just dump them on you and let you sort them out! Some may be old, some new but they're all most definitely festive.





Look, I've been listening to the Christmas juke box over at dinodrac, and digging through snow pictures and I'm just feeling all sappy and...just hold me...

Oh, we have twitter account now, too. Just click that new "contact me" box right over there ----------->

 Can we just all give Clawdeen here a hand? For an inanimate doll, she's the best model a photographer could ask for. That costume was most definitely not winter tested.





2 comments:

  1. The best movie Ironhide toy!

    I wish more animal toys were as articulated and awesome as the Hobbit Warg.

    And wicked props for having some PRIMAL RAGE figures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, owning the entire PR line is a goal I hope to achieve some day. For now I've just got Blizzard, squirt Chaos, Diablo, and Slashfang

      Delete