Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bantor Lives!

So. I just watched the latest episode of Transformers: Prime, Operation Bumblebee Part 2.  For one reason or another, Ratchet was all hopped up on happy juice, and starts rambling about how he created the fuzors. My heart stopped, and then the most wonderful double-rainbow miracle occurred. I quote: "Just ask Bantor! He was all mandrill 'til I put a little tiger in his tank!"

O. M. G.






Not only did Jeffery freakin' Combs even say his name, but someone involved with Transformers remembers Bantor, AND there's the tiniest, most microscopic chance a version of him is running around the Prime universe. Suck it, Silverbolt! I just can't believe my baby 'Bot is all grown up and got his first nerdy reference...*single tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment