Wednesday, November 23, 2011

For the Love of Pika

Turkey day is on the next horizon, and you can bet your bippy my ass will be up way to damn early listening to Al Roker try to talk over five billion marching bands. Why would I willingly watch the parade? Two words: Pikachu. Float.



Every year since I was eight I have witnessed this titanic electric mouse plow it's way through the streets. I couldn't even tell you why. I just have to I JUST HAVE TO! The universe would be out of alignment if once a year there were no latex Pika-blimp meandering too close to skyscrapers.




And hey, this year Sonic is back too. And Po from Kung fu panda, Tim Burton designed a float, too. So you know it won't be all bad. Oh god... you just know Danny Bonaduce is gonna do a musical number. Damn my cursed love for you Pikachu balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment