Friday, July 22, 2011

WA-KONK!!!

What with this Comic-con hulla-bulloo goin' about, it's hard to keep the mind from wandering to sweaty spandex. Let's share some opinions on the various going-ons of the super human sect, shall we?
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: HOO-RAY! Just freakin' look at that roster! Iron Fist! Firebrand! Phoenix Wright! ROCKET RACCOON!!! I know the extra forty for a game I already own is steep, but this much new content tacked on to an already great game not only eases the pain, it cured my diabetes! (note: I may not have technically had diabetes. I'm sorry, Wilford Brimley.)

DC Universe Reboot: BOO! This means alot of the great new characters like Larfleeze and the latest Batgirl are gonna' be swept under the carpet. We're gonna' be stuck reading the same retreaded origin stories for an entire year. Maybe no more Guy Gardner :C . Power Girl is MIA. And the new Harley design is worse than the stupid Arkham Asylum getup. Does no one get that her Pseudo-innocent look was kind of her appeal? Less slutty more funny.

Cap's Avengers Costume: HOO-RAY! That's just a damn slick look for a movie cap, and a natural progression from his Nazi-Stompin' suit.
 
MOTU Mini Figures: HOO-RAY! Okay it's only technically comics related, but just look at that adowable widdle Moss-man! I bet he still smells like pine! Yes him does!
And now for the BOO! It's Mattel, so I'm sure I'll never own them due to horrible pricing and scalping. Just like the rest of the MOTU classics line. Want to recapture those wonderful childhood memories? Gonna' cost ya'. Jump off a cliff, Matty, you smug bastard.
Keeping in the spirit of things, here's a quick scribble of my MVC3 team.

And a few of my favorite Mini-mates. Can't wait for the MVC3 line!

No comments:

Post a Comment